Rapee ZEST Jacquard Series
- Soft 60% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 40% cotton blend
- High quality luster and comfort
- Exquisite jacquard weave
- Patterns directly woven into the fibers for an elegant and 3-dimensional look
- Long-lasting and fade-resistant
- High absorbance and breathability for year-round use
What is 「TENCEL™ Lyocell」?
How to Choose the Best Bedlinen
What is “thread count”?
"Thread count” simply refers to the number of interlacing threads within a specified area. Weaving generally involves the interlacing of two sets of threads at right angles to each other, commonly known as weft (horizontal) and warp (vertical). As there has yet to be an established standard for thread count in Hong Kong, it is important to be aware of how this is indicated by various brands. A larger area can obviously accommodate more threads, so remember to check the specifications of bedding clearly before purchasing!
Does a higher thread count mean better quality bedding? Learn more here.