Rapee Basic Prestige Series
- 100% All-natural Cotton
- See a different side of cotton with the luxury of 1000 TC
- Silky smooth comfort on the skin
- High breathability for year-round use
- German Silver Plus®️ treatment inhibits odor-causing bacteria
- Easy maintenance, high thread count ensures continued strength after countless washes
How to Choose the Best Bedlinen
What is “thread count”?
"Thread count” simply refers to the number of interlacing threads within a specified area. Weaving generally involves the interlacing of two sets of threads at right angles to each other, commonly known as weft (horizontal) and warp (vertical). As there has yet to be an established standard for thread count in Hong Kong, it is important to be aware of how this is indicated by various brands. A larger area can obviously accommodate more threads, so remember to check the specifications of bedding clearly before purchasing!
Does a higher thread count mean better quality bedding? Learn more here.